Situated on the banks of the River Vero, next to the Medieval bridge. The riverside vegetation and the murmuring of the river waters, serve as a backdrop to the space, which is well-integrated into the surrounding nature.
The centre invites you to traverse the beautiful landscapes of the Vero, its nature, its hydraulic constructions, its villages and its traditions.
There are several different exhibition areas:
- Ground Floor: reception area and space dedicated to Castillazuelo area
- First floor: dedicated to the nature surrounding the river. Different ecosystems are recreated. There are reproductions of mills and cloth fulling mills. Explanatory panels show the surrounding heritage and ways humans have used the river.
- Audiovisual material shows the most unique aspects of the River Vero, from Lecina up to the mouth of the River Cinca.
ActiviTIES AND SERVICES:
- Guided tours of the exhibition space
- Educational activities
- Audio guide service
- Departure point for the Routes of ras Vals and Cn. Poyet
ADDRESS AND CONTACT
C/ Ro Plano s/n. 22313 Castillazuelo (Huesca)
Telephone: +34 974 306 006