HOW TO ARRIVE
From Bilbao and Pamplona:
In Pamplona take the A-21 until Jaca and Sabiñánigo. Here you can choose between two options:
- Northern access: N-260, which links Sabiñánigo to Boltaña-Aínsa.
- Southern access: N-240, which passes through Huesca and Barbastro.
From Barcelona, Lérida and Tarragona:
- In Lérida take the N-240 until Barbastro.
- If you wish to go to Aínsa-Boltaña, in Barbastro take the A-138 until Aínsa.
From Zaragoza, Teruel, Madrid, Logroño and Valencia:
In Zaragoza take the A-23 until Huesca. Here you can choose between two options:
- Northern access: N-330, which links Huesca to Sabiñánigo, then take the N-260 until Aínsa-Boltaña.
- Southern access: N-240, which connects Huesca to Barbastro.
From Tarbes or Toulouse it is recommended to take the Bielsa tunnel. Continue on the A-138 until Aínsa. Here you can choose between two options:
- Northern access: Take the A-2205, which passes through Aínsa and Boltaña.
- Southern access: Take the N-123 until Barbastro.
If you would like more information about the tunnel and its access points, you can obtain this information through a free call to 900 125 125 (toll free and operated 24 hours a day, 365 days a year).
Barbastro bus station: Tel. +34 974 31 12 93
From Zaragoza to Huesca, Barbastro, Aínsa, Lérida, Barcelona: ALOSA Group www.alosa.avanzabus.com Tel. +34 902 210 700
www.renfe.com Tel. +34 902 320 320
Huesca station - AVE
Zaragoza Delicias station - AVE
www.aena.es Tel. +34 902 404 704
Barcelona-El Prat airport